Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Items to feel good about

I found myself walking past a big health store the other day. It was payday and I was feeling like a little browse so I popped in. I like the idea of being good to my body and feeding it only good clean foods (although in practice that rarely happens). Browsing in the "Superfood" isle I came across some packets of spirulina. I don't know much about it, other than it is supposed to be good for you and people put it in smoothies. I purchased a pack to see what difference it makes for me and because it was in a multibuy offer I also picked up some ground flaxseed and goji berries to add into the smoothies also.

I have started pinning some green juice recipes to a pintrest board and I will try one very soon. Any recommendations are welcome.

Spirulina and Flaxseed
Spirulina and flaxseed... yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.