Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

From a Friend



After sending on the lineup of the guys currently chatting to me to a couple of people at work, one of my colleagues Daisy sent me back the following message and spreadsheet of her thoughts (because this is the kind of people we are!!

Daisy: 


Oh how I am laughing.


Name
Looks
Chat
Potential
Daisy's comments
Final Score
Matt
A solid 8/10
Nice and friendly is good and I like his job
I think high (which concerns me) but I think he might be a bit of a geek
PLEASE DON’T FALL IN LOVE but yes he seems great
7
Greig
6/10 - but I believe it’s not his best photo
GREAT BANTS.  Love it!
He has husband written all over him - someone you can go out on the lash with and looks so smiley and friendly!
He’s a winner with me and you already have the family friend connection thing going on - winner winner chicken dinner.
9
Charlie Van D
6/10 - looks potentially like he could murder someone
Filth. Unadulterated filth.
Zilch. 
Never meet with him, he will ruin you and then probably cook you in a curry.
0
Garth
7/10 - looks very like Garth
A bit dated chat, wanting to dress like a movie character from the 1990s
Hmm he could be funny in a more ‘I’m laughing at you way ‘
Worth a shot.
Find out what he does - we need more chat from Garth.
5
Mike
8/10
Wants to grow a beard - I mean, I love him already
High (for me) he is handsome and cute. 
What’s his job?  How much weight are we talking?  He could look like Rick Waller now for all we know!
9 (again - for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.